Measures for your safety
Please book by phone:
02683 – 7230
- Reservations are compulsory in the restaurant and beer garden.
- max. 5 persons from 5 households at one table
(Children under 14, fully vaccinated and convalescents do not count).
- For digital guest tracking we use the LUCA app: www.luca-app.de
- There is still the possibility to leave contact details with paper and pen.
Only indoors (restaurant and hotel):
- Presentation of a negative coronation certificate
(not older than 24 hours)
- and during your stay in the hotel a new test is required after 48 h.
- Alternatively presentation of a vaccination certificate (last vaccination at least 14 days ago)
- or proof of recovery (up to 6 months after illness)
Please understand if we have to change our procedures or opening hours due to the Corana crisis.
if possible, bring us a negative test from a test centre so that you can visit our restaurant directly without waiting for the test result.
If it is not possible to take a test outside, you can take a test on site at our restaurant. Please fill out the test receipt form in advance and bring it with you on the day of your reservation.
You can bring your own quick test or buy a test from us for €4.00.
Despite the many hurdles, we look forward to welcoming you again.
Your team “Alter Fritz “